OUR PERSONAL BRAND MANAGEMENT PROCESS
1. IDENTIFY COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE:
- Identify what negative results appear, and for what search terms.
- Identify what positive properties and profiles exist, analyze each profile for its ability to rank, and select profiles that can be optimized and leveraged to improve search rankings.
- Establish baselines and provide clear reports to show the movement of properties and websites over time.
2. OPTIMIZE EXISTING PRESENC:
- Optimizing your current online properties, such as your personal website, company website, blog articles, and social media profiles.
3. CREATE NEW HIGH-QUALITY PROPERTIES:
- Google considers some websites and profiles more authoritative than others, usually ranking them at the top. We know from years of practical hands-on experience the most important actions to take on those properties to make them rank as high as possible.
- We can provide new websites, online profiles, social media accounts, and more.
4. IMPLEMENT A PROPER LINK STRUCTUR:
- All of your current and new properties need to be optimized and interlinked correctly from the onset of your campaign. Optimization ensures your content and code structure are as “search engine friendly” as possible.
- A proper link structure ensures your properties are all passing authority and pagerank to each other in the most effective way possible.
5. ONGOING CONTENT CREATION AND AUTHORITY BUILDING:
- The key to achieving long term results that stick on Google is continually publishing quality content and getting legitimate engagement on that content via positive press and social media channels.
- Our team will work closely with you to ghost write all of the necessary content each month and leverage that content to create legitimate traffic and engagement on your websites and profiles.
a. New content creation
b. Social Media management and promotion
c. Press Opportunities and Media Outreach
d. Custom Opportunities
- We believe that transparency and visibility are important. We will deliver reports each month that show the progress being made and where your important profiles appear in search engines for the target search terms.